Kevin's Testimony


I accepted Christ as Savior when I was five and was privileged to be reared in a Christian home. All of my life my parents have been faithful servants and active in ministry of a local church. At the age of ten, realizing that God had a plan for me, I surrendered my life to obey His Will.

God burdened my heart for reaching children with the gospel. While earning a Bachelor of Elementary of Education I served as director of children's Church at Western Hills Baptist in Kennesaw, GA. This is where God revealed how He would accomplish His Will in me.

Still thinking that I would achieve my life long dream of teaching, I visited some friends who were missionaries in New Zealand. Through Clint and Beverly Braly's ministry I realized that there were millions of children who might never hear the gospel unless someone was willing to go and share the love of Christ with them. I surrendered my life again but this time I included my dreams and ambitions too so that I may obey His Will to preach the gospel in the regions beyond.




Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? (Romans 6:16)

No comments: